01 September 2010

One Week Remains

Today is September 1st and this means that there is a mere seven days left before I get my housing assignment at The Joe Kubert School.

I've been exceptionally busy trying to tie up all my loose ends, clean and pack. I've got about 10 boxes packed, everything of mine is properly labeled for efficient storage and I've got bag upon bag to donate to our local charity consignment shop. I know 10 boxes + sounds like a lot but I'm bringing my art reference books and my ImagineFX magazine collection. Tonight will most likely be spent doing the same as well as finishing up some miniatures.

What can I say? I'm excited.

Down and Out,
P e z Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

A b o u t . M e

My photo
I am currently finishing my first year at the Joe Kubert School in Dover, NJ. I am available for work/commissions - If you are interested in working with me, please do no hesitate to shoot me a message. Phone: (609) 439 8582 Email: pezzillo.brittany@gmail.com DeviantArt: http://dyspezzia.deviantart.com