15 August 2010

Welcome to the Pezzworks Blog!

Welcome to the Pezzworks Blog!

Here you will be able to follow my progress as an artist through
The Joe Kubert School of Cartoon and Graphic Art as well as what I learn and discover on my own study time. I'll be posting my assignments and sketch pages as I progress through my classes this coming year. Feel free to throw critiques at me - I'm always willing to learn something!

I'll be moving into my dorm soon and starting classes on September 13th so stay tuned for updates with some wicked art!

Hope you enjoy the work!

Down and Out,
Pezz

No comments:

Post a Comment

A b o u t . M e

My photo
I am currently finishing my first year at the Joe Kubert School in Dover, NJ. I am available for work/commissions - If you are interested in working with me, please do no hesitate to shoot me a message. Phone: (609) 439 8582 Email: pezzillo.brittany@gmail.com DeviantArt: http://dyspezzia.deviantart.com